Resonance

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Kahaani..

Since childhood I told myself once every few days.. I should start writing in a journal.. I would start- fill a few pages with random thoughts with the intention of someday reaching the last page and soon that journal would be forgotten adding yet another number to the pile of other forgotten ones..

Kahaaniyan banti chali gayi.. and I kept growing older with no documentation of the occurances of my life.. other than my fragmented, disjointed memories..

Even now I have three journals in my apartment.. all with something in it and yet not complete.. with pages not yet stained with the ink of my pen and my heart..

I guess what I am looking for is a perfect journal.. A journal that has pages divided according to what is going to happen.. some months with lots more writing space than others cause after all some times are just more eventful than others.. some with dates that are going to be significant and I will make notes on those days.. look back decades later and smile at those jotted down memories! Some dates entirely missing cause nothing really happened on those days you know.. no thoughts.. no reminders..

Every time I had to write a new page would magically appear.. that way I wont know my future but at least “now” will be there for me think about and write…

And there.. right there.. will be.. my witness to everything, every feeling, every thought.. my fears, happiness, anxiety, joy, failures, triumphs and dreams..

So that at the end of my life.. I can look at something tangible and think.. yeh hai.. meri kahaani..

2 Comments:

  • osmly true !

    By Blogger Sahiba, at 3:31 AM  

  • babes ! ..i thot of the same ! ..kaumudi13@yahoo.com
    write to me soon !
    kau

    By Blogger Kau, at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home