Resonance

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

aane waala pal.. jaane waala hai.. ho sake to isme zindagi bita do..


Aaj ke kai sunhere lamhon ko maine
Aane vaale kal ke liye gavaya tha

Aane wala kal bhi to ek din beet jayega..

So in conversation with a friend I said.. why do we give up a 100 todays for tomorrow? Why don’t we learn to live life in the present?

I understand that we have to work hard in life today for a brighter tomorrow
I understand that we have to curb spending habits today so we can save for a rainy day tomorrow
I understand that we have to give up certain necessities today to have some luxuries tomorrow..

I understand..

But then I questioned myself.. is it fair to give up on love today just because it may not materialize tomorrow..

What about that 1000 moments of a 100 todays that will become beautiful memories for all the tomorrows to come..

We hurt ourselves today to shield ourselves from the pain that could be ours later.. and then when that later becomes the past.. we live in its shadows wondering what if…

Ya there will be tears later but at least these tears will flow for an experience that at the end of the day will have given and enriched so much more..

2 Comments:

  • Touche. :)

    Love that song too. Cant get it out of my head.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 PM  

  • well written! a yes, a great song indeed!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home