Resonance

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Boondon se baatein..


Y, this is a conversation I had with you in my mind after reading your email this morning, in response to what you said..

I love watching the rain from my window in New York, with just the right amount of light in my room and the air conditioner set at the perfect temperature – did I ever tell you that..

I used to and still read the weather forecast on days predicted with rain to see what time it will start.. Always hoping that it will be around 8 in the evening during dusk when the sky is a beautiful, thick, rich, dark blue. The rain splashing against my window and falling on the river with thunder and lightning in the background is beautiful to me.. I can sit there looking out for countless minutes..

1 Comments:

  • OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's totally how I imagined it.... if you had a really large ledge o your window, you'd sit there and stare out for hours or just be happy to read....

    By Blogger Yamini, at 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home