Resonance

Monday, July 17, 2006

The 'S' Factor!

A very random thought occurred to me suddenly at work.. and yes this one is random even by my standards..

I have so many close friends whose names begin with the letter ‘S’!

Some of my closest
Some of my dearest

Some who drive me up and down walls
Some who take most of my time in calls!!

With some who I communicate only through emails
We give such a good name to gmail!

Some are in Greenville and some in Shrajahan
Kyon Sabh chale gaye yahaan wahaan!

Thank God for those who are in NY and Boston
Without you guys life would be no fun!

Some close to my soul and a very dear friend

My bruises scrapes and cuts she knows how to mend


Jo India mein hain.. please call them back
How can they leave me and go.. they must be on crack

How much you all mean to me.. each of you
How to explain in words.. I don’t have a clue!!!!!!!!

To all of you.. You know who you are.. I love you guys!!!!


4 Comments:

  • The S factor is a Silly factor. You know the King of all the factors is the K factor :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

  • The question is which of the 'K's is really the factor?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 AM  

  • it would be nice if everyone around here.. wasnt quite so anonymous! lol!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 AM  

  • Kahaan meri kismat ke tum mujhe yaad karo, Bhale tumhari khidhmat main katt jaye zingagi.
    Hasseen se tumhari juddi ho har saas meri, dua karoon ke haasil ho mujhe bas itni bandagi.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home